Thursday, January 8, 2009

The faces of evil

Finished up the back to school strips today, which gives me a week backlog! This puts me father ahead than 90% of web cartoonists!

Next up is a few strips that revisit the supervillain idea. If all goes as planned, it'll be a nice bite-sized bit of enjoyment for new readers... which, at this point, is every reader I will have in the world save, like, two.

Before I sit down and draw the strips, which require a strong amount of competency to pull off, I've got to sketch a bit to see what costumes work. What you see here may or may not be the final outfits.

Here's who we have:

Bud - Dr. Oven
Suzette - Mylytant Femynyst
Autumn - The Scarlet A
Tiffany - Chaotic Butterfly
Jacob - Some Guy
Roddy - Le Chat Noir (even though he's no longer all black...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool costumes, Tiffany's is my favorite.