Monday, September 28, 2009

Where did my files go?

Today has not been my day on the Precocious front. First of all, Tuesday's strip has been a killer for me. It's simple! It's easy! It... REQUIRES ME TO DRAW STRAIGHT LINES! This is something I cannot do. I had to draw doors - friggin' doors - and I have not been able to do it. My final result was to draw two crappy doors are copy/paste, which is a new low for my comic. Ugh.

With that resounding victory, I went to upload my latest comic. I did the same thing I always did, clicking the "strips" folder to open. I moved my mouse back to the other side of the FTP, selected my strip and moved it over. To empty space. See, somehow my FTP decided I *actually* wanted to delete EVERY SINGLE STRIP from my site. NOOOOOOO!

Hey, friends, let's just make this worse! I re-upload all the strips I had in the folder. The OLD folder. With the OLD numbering. Ahh! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!

Anyway, I *hope* I have everything right. My BIG fear here is that I've accidentally re-uploaded old strips with typos that I've since fixed. I'll have to reply on the readers to point this stuff out - possible YEARS down the road! Hooray!

1 comment:

Al S. Romero said...

en typos but who cares, as long they understand what they are reading, then it is okay.