Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Midwest FurFest this weekend!

(scroll up for the updated version)


Will all the recent streaming pay off? I've got some stuff! I've got the heart! I HAVE THE LAST COPIES OF THE BOOK WITH ME! Please help me sell them out, and do it in fancy artist edition fashion! (If you already have book one, bring  it and I'll sign it or even sketch in it!) I'm also offering a bunch of commissions, including Artist trading cards, Character badges, Watercolors (take-home only), marker commissions and the swag bag stuff!

I'll spend most of my time hanging out at table 15, with Mat of Badly Drawn Kitties/Ask BDK.  There isn't a map of the dealer's room out, as far as I can tell, so even knowing my number means you'll probably have to wander around and find me. I am worth the quest! I'll be in or around the dealer's room for the full time Friday and Saturday. I must leave before the Dealer's Den closes on Sunday to catch my flight, so don't wait until the last minute!

As long as wi-fi is kind, I'll be posting my updates over on my Twitter account.

November 16-18 in the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont, IL. Be there.

1 comment:

roguebfl said...

Some of us do read the front page, though I admit I often read the comments before I go back to the front page