Sunday, November 4, 2012

The book has SOLD OUT online


UPDATED: I thank you, kind readers, for finishing off RCSI's stash of Precocious books and making their upcoming move easier. I remind you, I *will* have a few books to sell at Midwest FurFest. (Chicago, Nov 16-18. SEE YOU THERE!) After MFF, though, it might take a while before book one is back in stock online. You'll get a followup in early December, when RCSI's up and running in its new location.

RCSI's other title, the amazing Code Name: Hunter, is still having its clearance sale, with its books too, so grab them now at a price so low it's criminal! You have until Friday to grab your copies. Then the store will be closing until December. Act now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really good news! Congratulations!

It went away in like six months, I think?

Now we have to wait for the next ones. I'm especially waiting for the election arc!