Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday ATC sale!


(More cards here)

Claimed card(s): Ivy and Pingoball, Dionne in snow, LARP Quincy, Running Vincent, Agent Autumn, Kaitlyn drawing and Knowledge Huntress Tiff.

Hey, what the heck? Let's have some shopping fun! This isn't so much of a sale - as I can't reasonably reduce prices any lower than they already are - but a reminder that I have some stock sitting around! So, yeah, I'm calling it Cyber Monday purely to get attention, even though this promotion will go on until I do my pricing reset next year.

As of posting this, all cards in the above graphic are unclaimed and up for grabs. They are first come, first serve. I'll update the text down here on card availability when needed.  To claim a card, send your payment via Paypal to chrispco (at) yahoo (dot) com with a note on which card you desire. You can also email me with questions, or call dibs or whatever. (There's a small chance a card can be claimed between you submitting payment, me checking email and this post being updated . If that happens you get a backup choice, or I'll add you to the queue for a custom card later.)

As a reminder, I also make custom cards for you over my streams. It's wise to reserve one in advance, as pre-sales also dictate *when* I stream, as I'll try to fit your schedule.  Right now Tuesday's stream is full, but you can grab a spot for next week.

No comments: