Friday, December 14, 2012

NEVER ENOUGH MARKERS!

(click for bigger size)

This is what I have in my Copic collection at the moment. It's a bunch, but every night I draw I find another gap where more markers are needed. It's just so cruel. Double cruel: I don't really do enough commissions to justify buying more, but you *know* that'll happen. Darn addictive things! (And just wait until I start running into the need for refills. I've got some for the most-used colors bought already, but it's gonna be a scary day when a larger order is placed.) Next year: The year of commissions?

Really, this isn't a post for lamenting, but a resource for those who'd like more control over what colors are used in future commissions. Can't promise it's all accurate, as the scanner can only do so much, but maybe it'll help?

No comments: