Friday, December 12, 2008

SHE'S OVER 9000!



With all sketches, there are some errant lines when you are roughing out the size and shape of the head and body. When drawing this Dionne sketch, I noticed a few errant lines seemed to be on the same path, so I connected them. then I connected the other curves in the drawing to create a shape behind her. Then I made more lines. Then... well, she's as surprised as the rest of us to discover herself inside a chi ball.

Then again, if *anyone* was OVER NINE THOUSAAANNNNDD, it *would* be Dionne.

In related news, I just *now* watched the original clip of this thing on YouTube. That's one of the amazing things about the internet: You can be fluent in geek memes without ever seeing/knowing the source. (Shoop da woop?) Granted, geek memes are like sausage and law; watching their formation is a disgusting and soul-deadening experience.

No comments: