Friday, August 10, 2012

New Copper Road! 8/10/12


As it is moving time, I won't have proper internet on Monday for a regular Copper Road update, so you get it now! This one hits a bit closer to home than I'd care to admit. Vote to see it!

Reminder stuff:

I will be at FA:United next weekend! Come say hello! I'll be drawing in the artist editions of the book at FA:U, so shipping will happen soon after! Also, if you haven't ordered a book yet, go get one! It's awesome, and it has lots of bonus content! EVEN MY MOTHER SAID IT WAS COOL!

I'm still taking guest comics and guest art for the break week I'm taking to get my new studio set up. They are due on August 20, but I do ask that you email me ahead of time to let me know something's coming.

I'll post more details about my moving and convention schedule Sunday night.

1 comment:

DRB_II said...

Something is coming. Tonight if I'm on the ball, this weekend if I'm not, but definitely before the 20th!