Friday, November 13, 2009

Win, lose or dominate?

At risk of ruining the discussion, I didn't really mean for today's comic to be as vague as it's been interpreted. Still, I've greatly enjoyed the results and I can't bring myself to chime in and confirm it either way, so I'll do it hear. (You few blog readers out there, let the people have their fun. It'll be very clear in tomorrow's update anyway.)

If I had thought about it, I would have switched the hover text to something less... conclusive. Oh well, it was a fun result anyway. Sometimes it's best for me to sit back and let the fans take over. The only downside is when their pet theories get busted. Sorry, people! Sometimes it's a timing thing with the comic. I like to keep moving and keep it fresh!

THAT BEING SAID, the next two weeks relive some past glories and indulge in some Tiffany antics, but we can all enjoy that, right? I've been sitting on this story for a long time, and it's time to break the glass and tell it!

No comments: