Monday, October 22, 2012

Watercolor funtimes!

Tomorrow is mail day, so today became a full-on commission grind day.


Here's Max the board gamer. Oh man, I would *love* to do a Precocious parody of Clue - but I know that would never work in a strip format. So, all you producers out there, time to pick up Precocious and turn it into an animated series. (While we're at it, someone grab Lauren Faust to redo the character designs. THIS CAN'T FAIL.)


And here's our darling sea turtle. I painted it while watching cartoons. I'm totally an adult, you guys!

Oh, wait. That's true. I have to be an adult now and pack up everything tonight for mailing. Noooooooooo.

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

Nice job on the turtle! And I don't know how you did it; but, the lid of that game box actually looks 3D on my monitor!