Monday, October 1, 2012

New Copper Road! 10/1/12


Our long national nightmare is over! Copper Road is back! Thank you all for allowing me a month of playing catch-up after my moving and convention chaos! Things are about to pick up again, and I think you're gonna like it!

Today's update is one of the script ideas that built up over the month off. It might be the only non-Ursula comic to pop up for a while - although there's always room for whims - but that's not a bad thing, is it? Vote to see the new Copper Road here!

In related news, the Copper Road archive has been updated with the three comics I'd forgotten to upload previous. Go enjoy them and get your comment on!

One more also: I'll be posting the incentive art from Guest Week 3 on the sketch blog later. (Edit: And here it is!)

No comments: