Thursday, August 6, 2009

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?


Voting for my site on toplists is way down across the board, and I can't help but think it's due to my lack of vote incentives. That, or EVERYONE HATES ME NOW!

Anyway, I apologize for the incentives becoming more sporadic. I've been scrambling recently and I figured the meaty stuff should get the most attention. I never want to miss a comic update, and it's a personal goal to make a blog post every day - even if the post sucks. (I'll try harder!)

So, fickle incentive people, I do vow to get the first Copper Road ready for incentivizing soon. I have to get back from DC, to a more work-compatible environment, before anything big gets done. I'm aiming for Monday the 17th as Copper Road's launch, but we'll see.

Until then, I'm aiming for two incentives per week - and that means I need one soon! Here's to hoping inspiration strikes!

No comments: