Friday, August 14, 2009

Sweet dreams are made of these

Here is the latest version of the Tiffany painting. Her coloring is done, with black touch-ups next in line. I'm playing with the background, and I'm not sure where to go with it yet. I could do the red as a carpet and blue as background, go all blue or go with another color. Feel free to chime in if you'd like. You are also free to make an offer to buy this thing! Highest bidder chooses the background. Oops, my greed is showing...

Oh yeah, I nearly spaced on the date AGAIN! I've had this painting ready to post for hours, but I got distracted by football/Big Brother/Photoshop/shiny objects. My brain needs unscrambling. Maybe I need a nap...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...looks like it's time for Bud and Jacob to posterize her-again.