Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I need some magic in my life


So here's another color attempt to figure out a composition for the big project. I'm not sure I'm any closer to a solution. For this one, I took a basic idea of her walking and magic trailing behind her... then improvised to see what worked and what didn't. I overdid it on the magic, which hurt any background potential.  It would probably be better to have her walking through an aisle of flowering bushes instead - which is possible if I shrink the magic stuff.  If this is a night scene, that would mean much of the foreground would be very dark. That could look pretty cool if accompanied by a dark night sky on top. I haven't put that much thought into the colors, so anything can change.

I dunno, man. I dunno.

1 comment:

Codefox said...

I'll get some more detail in that upcoming email but I like what you did here.