Monday, June 24, 2013

Conventions are coming...


In 10 days I'll be on my way to Anthrocon. One week after that, it's ConnectiCon! Wow. I still have so much left to do!

For those who have followed along with my social media and art accounts you can find by checking out the sidebar, you've seen the above cards come into being recently.  I am almost done with my artist trading card portfolio! This year I broke down and added fan art stuff, so feast your eyes on Pokemon and Animal Crossing cards! (No ponies, because it seems like every other artist out there has that covered.)  Now I have to add five Precocious cards and I'll be done.  Those still available after Connecticon will pop up for sale when the Precocious store debuts.

Two more portfolios still need to be put together: One with samples and original artwork, and a special ego-boosting collection of original strips! (So, if you'll be attending any of those cons and you want to own an original Precocious or Copper Road, let me know so I can bring it with me.)

I'm not sure what my table commission situation will be like at Anthrocon yet. I'll be taking some, but maybe not a full load due to ongoing health issues slowing my process way down. It's best to get to me early if you want a badge!

You'll get the in-depth Anthrocon news post at the beginning of next week! For now, I have to figure out how to draw two weeks of Precocious (plus those ATCs) from my bed...

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

And I see yet another small commission idea... One similar to that one on the bottom row, third from the left. :-)