Sunday, June 23, 2013

Vote for a bonus comic!


First off, I'm so happy to have read such wonderful comments/speculation about the attic arc. I had no idea this story would go over so well, and with my current health issues I really needed such widespread positivity! I kept mostly quiet while the story ran, so as not to interfere with the discussion. It's always wonderful when commenting both thrives and (usually) stays on-topic without any nudging.

Once again, my "enhance the future books" promotion means you get a bonus strip! (Another will come next week too!) Click here to vote, and see where Jacob ended up! You'd best enjoy it now, as these bonus comics won't go into the online archives once a new incentive goes up. They are book bonuses you get to see *years* in advance!

No comments: