Monday, December 7, 2009

I can count to 400!


Today was a great day for productivity. As I type, the ink is drying on Precocious strip #400. In a stroke of good luck, my 400th strip will land on a Sunday, giving me extra space to play around! In a stroke of entirely contrived luck, the latest Precocious storyline will finish up on Saturday, freeing me up to do whatever I want! This won't be like 300, when that storyline ended at... 301. Missed it by *that* much! This 400 will get the celebration it deserves!

Ok, so it won't be a crazy spectacular thing, but at least I get to have some fun. And now it is time for me to get back to work. 400 may be inked, but 399, 398, etc. still need a taste of my pen! Maybe tomorrow I will do some painting and make the world a brighter, happier place.

1 comment:

Al S. Romero said...

Get ready to throw some milestones!