Friday, October 21, 2011

Heeeeeerrrreeee's Quincy!

And the first batch of watercolors is complete. I'm ready for a second batch now!

The reason you only see Quincy and not Yvette is because I totally forgot to take pictures of them before shipping. Yvette was already gone by the time I realized it, but Quincy was still sitting around in an envelope. I ripped it open, snapped a photo and taped it back up again! Hooray for absent-minded artists!

(Oh, and I saw your request, Slick Kat, and gave you a reply. )

1 comment:

DRB_II said...

Hey, just because my crappy cameras can't take a decent picture of Weird Al, Ginger, Kelly, Suzette, Tiffany, Tiffany, and Tiffany doesn't mean I can't a decent picture of Yvette when I focus on just one subject! Plus, I have a scanner and...

*head down in shame* I'll start looking for a new camera immediately.

(People who don't read the Twitter feed are going to be so very lost when they read this. Oh, well!)

Yay for surprise Yvette!