Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Copper Road! 11/5/14


UPDATE #2: Is TWC working again? I got the correct comic to appear when I tried voting this morning, so I hope it's good for you too!

You know what can really mess a person up? Writing a comic about nightmarish scenarios and then falling into unplanned slumber while working on it. (Thanks, new medication I will not be using any more!) Good lordy loo, my subconscious loves to do HORRIBLE things to me when given such an opportunity.

Those who follow me on Twitter should know the inspiration for this particular comic, and I expect them to thank me for not setting this comic in the location where the real-life surprise happened. Anyway, vote here to see the new comic!

(I'm debating expanding this comic into a mini-story thing for this month's Copper Roads. DO I DARE?)

No comments: