Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Copper Road! 11/1/14!


It's a new month, so today is the big Copper Road update!  By the end of the day, The archive page now has last month's Copper Roads on it, and here's a new comic to make your life better! Vote here, on TWC, to see it!

For today's comic, it's pretty simple. I said I'd draw it when I *could* draw it, and so it has come to pass! Precocious is set in Virginia - or at least based on a Virginia/DC outskirt location - so I was stuck with Virginia's dumb restrictions. Of course, I think they still have some weird rules about officiants I might have overlooked, but whatever. Let's be happy about any progress in a state that's had a recent history of being a laughingstock with the horrendous laws it tried to pass! (The governor that enabled that was promptly convicted of corruption, so you know how great his time in office was for the state.)

(By the way, I'm having trouble connecting to my RCSI server. I can't update the graphic over to the left on the front page yet, but I assure you the comic is new! I'm not gonna mess with anything while I'm out of town this weekend.)

No comments: