Friday, August 1, 2014

New Copper Road! 8/1/14


New month, new incentive! Depending on how I order the scripts for the summer camp story, I could have a deleted scene rotating in as an incentive early next week. That means this Copper Road may end up burning bright, and burning fast - soon to be pushed away until it shows up in the archive at the start of next month. (By the way, if I forget to upload the Copper Road archive with the new month again, let me know! June and July's comics are now in there, starting here.)

Today's entry is a little slice of Copper Road comfort, with our friends acting as you'd expect them to act. Vote here to see it now, in all it's simple, silly glory, while you have the chance!

By the way, this is a reminder that deleted scene comics used as incentives during the month don't go into the online archive. (Even I wanted to do it, the archive system I use doesn't let me shuffle comics like that.) They will pop up later as book bonuses, though!

And, if you're still reading, August is a big month for Kickstarter fulfillment, as artist editions are heading out! (All July orders should either be with you already, or on their way. International shipments take a few weeks, so don't panic yet!) If you're one of the few who haven't sent in your surveys yet, please do so! Of course, if you're not the type to check your Kickstarter emails, you're probably not the type to read this deep into a news post. I REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!

No comments: