Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back in town! Time for booooks!

I had yet another wonderful weekend at Anthrocon! Super power thanks to my lovely roomies for this trip: Mat Sherer and the Bittersweet Candy Bowl Team! Having you as my captive audience was as fun for me as it must have been hell for you. *Insert evil Tiffany smile here*  I cherish this con, as it's my one chance a year to talk with so many people I adore. I'm pretty sure I spend far too much time as a grinning zombie - unable to contribute to any conversation going on, but loving that I was there to witness it!

Thanks also to all the brave ones who came by my table and got to hear my dumb stories. The kindness, acceptance and generosity of convention-goers allows me to keep going to these shows.  Thanks to luck of the draw and scheduling issues, Anthrocon ended up being my last con of 2014. (I'll swap out the con graphic on the main page soon.) For next year, I only have three conventions planned so far - so who wants to give me a reason to apply to more shows?

While I'm exhausted and playing a big game of post-con catch-up - I currently have no Precocious buffer - it's time to begin Kickstarter fulfillment!  Surveys are going out THIS week, thanks to delays caused by travel and poorly-timed internet outages. Fulfillment for basic orders should begin as early as next week.  (A few already have their goodies!)  Kickstarter backers take priority, so I'm not offering the books for general sale until I'm deeper into fulfillment.

Or I might just sleep for seven days straight. In that case, just mentally change the post date for this post accordingly and try to forget all those days with no Precocious update.


No comments: