Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Copper Road! 4/11/13


It's back! Sorry for the delay. It's been a rough stretch with my ongoing facesplosion stuff - and all the work on a certain BOOK TWO PREORDER CAMPAIGN that's rather important - but there is hope for the future and I'm trying to pull things back to the good old normal.

Vote here to see the new Copper Road comic! This is definitely one that was ripped directly from real life. I don't understand if it's just one local one, or an improvement campaign across the country that happened while I was in Savannah (and not near one), but dang! Now I'm gonna eat more fast food. Curse you, beautiful server!

Want to keep Copper Road moving along?  I can always add a new stretch goal incentive to the Kickstarter campaign that would make it a real comic with a regular update schedule.  (While I've aimed for weekly, Copper Road has always been a "when I feel like it" thing.) And have you checked the stretch goals? So much goodness is about to be unlocked! A reminder: These goals aren't just an indulgence. This campaign will dictate my business approach for the rest of the year. Even though I've passed by the initial goal, I'm still only paying off bills at this point.

Yes, I have to boost the preorder in every news post. It's the culmination of a year's work, and rather important to me! I am so thankful to all who have helped out so far, be it through pledges or through sharing the preorder. Helping out here helps out the community and gives me hope that I can keep this going! We're not close to done yet! Let's be awesome!

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

The last panel reminds me of something a friend said to me...

"Never patronize a butcher shop with more entrances than exits."

;-)