Friday, March 1, 2013

New Copper Road! 3/1/13


A new month is a new incentive for me to post an incentive to get you to vote on TWC!  Vote and see this lovely comic about the horrible ways the internet can ruin children! And then laugh.

This may be the only Copper Road to appear this month.  It's not for lack of scripts. I have tons of those. It's  the lack of health. I gotta use my good hours the best I can in March.  If do extra art these days, I tend to post 30 minute and under exercises from my sketchbook over on Tumblr.  Anyway, don't fret, everyone. You know when I have to slow down a bit, it's always followed by an eventual burst of awesomeness.

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

Personally, I rather enjoy your decompression weeks. Start the next 'arc' whenever -you're- ready! Especially if the decompression helps with your pain!!