Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September planning!

(First off, be sure to scroll down and show some love to the contributors from Guest Week 3!)


The big event of September will be my appearance at Intervention, in the DC area! I am very excited about this one, as it's my first non-furry con and the geek-friendly vibe should be a lot of fun. Just look at the list of guests and artists! I will have a hard time staying at my table, as lots of cartoonist friends will be around! You readers better make a strong showing too, as I'll have the usual Precocious stuff to sell. Come chat with me as I draw your commission, or sketch in your book, at the table! (Also, if you *want* to see me at a furry con, come November I'll be tabling at Midwest Furfest in Chicago.)

As for the rest of September? We. Shall. See. The move taking three extra weeks, and all the stress that came with that, zonked my schedule, so I've decided to go free and easy during the month and save the big projects for October. Doesn't mean I'm not doing stuff, though!  Commissions are technically open, so feel free to email me if you have something in mind. I'll also likely be doing more freebie stuff like the portraits. (Yes, I still have to finish and post the last portrait page. It'll happen!) Make sure you follow my Twitter account, as that's where I first do giveaways when I feel whimsical. Things might not happen until I've rebuilt a Precocious buffer, but when I'm confident with that, it'll get magical!

Oh, and if you didn't see it earlier, I'm also contributing to The Webcomics Tarot Project this month. The piece for Copper Road is already up, with an epic Precocious card coming soon!

No comments: