Thursday, January 26, 2012

Furbecca



Hey, look! A sketch on the sketch blog! I've sketched something. (Well, I've sketched other things... BUT I CAN'T SHARE THOSE SKETCHES YET!) ((Be intrigued.))

This is my dear friend Becca immortalized as a Precocious character. It is funny because she's one in the "furries are weird and you should run away" camp. (She is not wrong.) When she found out I was going to a furry con, she was all, "Now you need a fursona." I don't want a fursona! "You need a fursona! You should be a fox!" But EVERYONE is a fox! Becca, you are mean! YOU SHOULD GET A FURSONA!

So now Becca is a shiba inu ("The cat of dogs") AND Precocized because I don't know how to draw actual anthro art. AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A FURSONA! I win!

Furbecca is so cute and lovely, I should write her into Precocious. Also, you all need to go hang out at her awesome blog! She will teach you how to become a great cartoonist!

3 comments:

John Friedrich said...

Awww, she's lovely! She'd fit right in with the furries (but don't tell her I said that).

awalker1829 said...

From your quote of her comments, it seems that she has already crossed the bridge but is unaware of that herself

Darc Sowers said...

Aww, she came out cute! You know, you could always draw yourself as a My Little Pony. ;D