Thursday, September 15, 2011

For the heck of it: Grown-up Kaitlyn?

What can I say? This is the only sketch I've done in the last few days. Busy. Busy. Busy. Don't count this as canon. It's more of an experiment - but it's SOMETHING TO SHARE!

So what have I been working on? A little on the commission (which I really should finish soon), a little on the new website, a little on book one prep and a LOT on buffer building so I can focus on the previous three items in the list without spending my days in a panic! Now that I've started us on what is looking like a loooong arc, I won't be getting any break weeks any time soon.

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

I sure hope that's not canon! Awful lot of butt goin' on there, Kaitlyn. ;-)

Love the face though! Cute and reminiscent of Shii Ann without actually being Shii Ann.