Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh, right, the blog!



Whoops! Sorry for disappearing unannounced. I'm doing another week in DC, and that means I'm mostly too busy with family things to do all the bonus stuff. I probably should have said something about that, but it totally slipped my mind. Sorry again!

Anyway, let me contribute something to this world: The *other* part of the Mothers Day card! Once approved, it will be copied and colored, making the world a better place. Enjoy!

If I was on the ball, I totally would be offering prints of this card as a donation incentive... but I'm not. :-( Oh well, I'll just have to kick the *next* holiday's ass instead!

2 comments:

Iron Ed said...

Frieda has an interesting expression in this one. :-)

waffle911 said...

Aww, that's too bad, I really wanted to give my other one of these, it fits her so well!