Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Copper Road! 3/22/12



Vote here to see it!

This strip goes out to all the Twitter warriors. While I might not have gone to the extremes of panels 1 and 9, I ride the emotional roller coaster of 2-8 regularly. (Well, maybe not 5. I'm not popular enough for that.)

Also, I think it's about time to do an archive update, so those horrible readers who don't keep up with their voting can see the Copper Roads they missed. I've added four more recent pages. Enjoy my generosity!

Finally, the next Copper Road should appear on April 1st - probably right at 3am EST - to try and get me that new-month boost. I would have posted another before the end of the month, but I've dropped out of the top 20 and I'd rather save my ammo to make a better push next month. Let that be a lesson to you, readers: The more you support me by voting, the more Copper Roads you get!

No comments: