Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Furry Weekend Atlanta!



Where should you be this weekend? In Atlanta! Hanging with me! And buying things from me!

Yes, it's my first-ever con. I'm super nervous, but also excited. Anyone in the area, please come out and say hi! I'll be at table #77 in the Dealer's Den, drawing pics for people and selling those snazzy buttons you see above!

For more information, check out the Furry Weekend Atlanta site. And, to make it easier to find me among the crowds of silly (and sometimes scary and creepy) things, here is a map showing where I'll be. (click on the image to see it larger.)



For those who can't make it, I'll be sure to post pics and commentary via my Twitter feed. You can follow the carnage from the safety of your own home - but what fun is that?

No comments: