Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Deleted Scene! 9/23/14


I hope you enjoyed today's realistic portrayal of brain trauma! For a followup to this fateful event, vote here to see a deleted scene!

When I cleaned up my story outline, this comic ended up being cut since it doesn't actually add anything new. And I felt bad for Darcy again getting the short end of the jousting stick. (Aka: Big Angry Q-tip?) Well, hey, I suppose I have venue for cut scenes, don't I? Enjoy this look into the girl's duel!

(Would a 16-year-old like Colleen know about Cobra Kai? Maybe, but I can bet a certain 30-something dude giving her orders would.)

Oh, and Kickstarter backers - especially those who ordered cupcakes - should take a look at the latest campaign update! Things are moving again! If a book is coming in late, I will be putting in *something* extra. (It varies, but it should all be excellent!)

No comments: