Saturday, June 14, 2014

Precocious profile/interview on TGT!


Recently, the folks at Two Geeks Talking approached me for an interview, and I was happy to oblige! Click hear to read the end result! Any excuse to post a selfie and promote the Kickstarter campaign, right? ;-)

Speaking of the Kickstarter, the final list of stretch goals has been unveiled, and I've shared some information of the formerly-secret Precocious book I want to create. This book, titled "Children at Play," is intended to be a Precocious companion - with an original comic story designed as both an introduction to new readers and a something very rewarding for established Precocites. (You'll have to fund its creation before I let you know what I mean.) The book will also contain background information to the Precocious universe, character bios and various comics and tidbits to make it a useful resource. It will be smaller than the annual collections, and printed in black and white to keep costs low.  I do know that a project like this is a luxury, which means I can only embark on it if I know I have the support from the readers to create it, and the funds to help cover the huge time investment needed.

No comments: