Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Copper Road! 7/17/13


First off, make sure to scroll down and see the book news if you haven't yet. We had a server outage recently and the result has been some coding weirdness. One bug prevented recent news posts from appearing on the front page properly, and another is messing with my FTP and preventing me from updating the front page Copper Road promo image. (It may be fixed by the time you read this, which would be great!) If you find any other oddness on the site, let me know and I will forward it to the almighty tech guy.

And now for Copper Road! After two weeks of pure conventioneering, I'm doing my best to catch up with everything. I owe you five Copper Roads, and I'm going for it! Vote here to see the first, a delightful tale of fence buddies. It shall be followed up... whenever I manage to draw the next one. Could be tomorrow, could be in a massive comic burst on the 31st. Point is, vote now or risk falling behind!

No comments: