Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Look what I came home to!


First off, thanks to everyone who came out to see me over the past two weeks at Anthrocon and ConnectiCon! I had a great time and I hope to rock it even harder next year! Now I get to sit back and relax for a while, until Intervention next month!

Oh, wait, no. THE KICKSTARTER BOOKS ARE HERE! And I owe you lots of Copper Roads! And Precocious needs rebuffering! The grind continues, but everything about it amazing right now.

As I posted on the book page, no one go running out to your mailbox yet. It'll take me a couple weeks to do inventory, communicate with backers who need followups and prep for shipping, but things will start happening very soon! Everything is still set to ship out during the promised windows. Yay! Yay! Yay! Updates to come when things happen, or if anything changes in the schedule.

Oh, yeah, and this appeared in my inbox last night too...


Cupcakes of Bliss backers, you are getting the best stuff! It may talk longer to get it to you, but this might be the only chance to get Precocious dolls. Lord your dolls over the rest of the readers forever and ever!

No comments: