Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Copper Road! 12/1/12



Aaaaannnndd, we're back! Thank you for tolerating me during my holiday/medical time out. It's time to get back to the education of Ursula! Vote here to see the latest comic! Remember, it's the first of the month, so votes are EXTRA important. TopWebComics is a great source of new readers, so your vote does more than get you an extra comic and boost my ego - it helps grow Precocious, which helps justify its continued existence.

I guess I should bring the Ursula story to a close over December, since the random Copper Road ideas have been piling up - and it feels so weird to have two arcs going on simultaneously. (This Copper Road arc takes place in early September, while the Fall Festival story is currently in late October - but it still feels like the characters are in two places at once.)  So, yes, I will toss as many Copper Roads up over December as I can. It's a very busy month, but I can fit about four more in - which is likely all I need!

This week's comic is a bit simple, due to me being barely able to comic thanks to my tooth becoming a suicide bomber. You'll have fun with it, though, and I'll make it up to you with a very special Precocious comic next week!

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

Good job on keeping up with your comics this week, Chrispy. You deserve 'combat pay' for this. :-) The comics are good too! If you hadn't told us, we wouldn't have known you had a tooth keeping you off your game.