Friday, August 24, 2012

It's a portrait party!


Here we have the efforts from today's portraiting. I thank everyone for allow me to defile their faces. Some are closer than others, but they are all valuable because I need the practice!

Do you want to be a part of this? Email me your picture! I'd love to do a bunch of these, and you might get lucky and have me make a non-cruddy portrait of you!

I like doing this for both the skill-building and because it lets me DO something while I wait for my moving situation to work itself out. (I've given up on trying to make comics in this small space, which means the first week back will be me flying by the seat of my pants! Hey, I've done it before, and I'll do it again.)

2 comments:

Iron Ed said...

Thanks and Nice Job, Chris! Once again I'd bet these guys would all be recognizable to people who know them. :-)

Iron Ed said...

Hmmm.. It would seem that 3 out of 4 'Precocious' readers also wear glasse
s! :-)