Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time for more watercolors!

The inks are done for the latest two watercolor projects. These are the last in my queue, so someone please commission a new one and fix that!

On each project, I was given two "I trust you"s when I submitted the sketches... so you guys are now at my mercy! I made some command decisions on my own and now you're stuck with 'em! (I hope you like it.)

The actual watercoloring should happen tonight, meaning all watercolors should ship out tomorrow. Hooray!

4 comments:

Slick Kat said...

i've got one for you, need it by the week of november 7th. can you draw a precocious-ized version of my oc? reference available here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212586652112642&l=46fbac356c

DRB_II said...

D'aww, evil is so adorable! Look out, Quincy!

Christopher J Paulsen said...

Slick Kat - Sure I can do that! Do you want it to be a watercolor? What age should he be? Outfit?

DRB - I totally forgot to take a photo of the finished Yvette watercolor before shipping it out, so you get to be surprised by it!

Slick Kat said...

watercolor would be awesome! 9-10 would be fine for the age. outfit? surprise me.