Friday, February 27, 2009

In a row?

Yes, I am recycling a joke I made on Facebook. Yes, this reeks of an "It's Saturday; deal with it," post. But, well, it's *almost* Saturday. Deal with it.

Pictured here are 33 of the 37 Precocious strips making up the next arc. (There are two #72 strips, as I haven't decided which one to go with yet.) They have to be inked and colored, with the first one needing to be done for Monday's update. Oh, so much work. The plan is to ink until Saturday night, then start coloring what I have to get one done by midnight.

Really, I just wanted to get something up for today. The *actual* art post is probably coming after midnight. I intend to hammer out one painting tonight before/after/during inking. Painting as a break beats sitting around in a daze with an aching hand, right?

No comments: