Monday, October 22, 2012

Cast cards claimed! + Thursday streaming!


Update: All 30 cast cards have been claimed! Guess I have to get working on getting the cast page images colored now.

Swag bags and commission slots are still available, so contribute and continue to get awesome stuff!

And, for those who want to know about my next stream, it will be Thursday at 8pm Eastern time! Watch me draw more artist trading cards, and maybe even the next Copper Road!

You can watch the stream here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-sycophant

2 comments:

Iron Ed said...

Cool. I might actually be able to make this one. ...if I don't forget. :-)

Prof. Godel Fishbreath, Otter said...

I am looking to buy a Team Jacob shirt with your character on it. Any hope of that happening? hotmail prefix: seanearlyaug.