Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I WANNA FORCE MEMES!



"That advice dog is a pretty cool guy. I wonder if I can get in on his meme action?" This is the thing that popped into my head when I woke up early this morning. This is why I tend not to do the early thing.

Having one's creation abused in this way is truly a noble goal. I'd love to have a legion of fans filling my forums with these! As my forums currently constitute one of the saddest ghost towns on the internet, this is not going to happen - BUT A GUY CAN DREAM! One day, man. One day!

So igniting an internet craze isn't gonna happen. Doesn't mean I can't start preparing for one anyway! Enjoy these templates I quickly whipped up:

Concerned Jacob:


Optimist Bud:


Panicked Autumn:


Happy Tiffany:

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

Interesting that the two Tiffany memes use the same picture... :-)