Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nap time!

*yawn*

Sorry about missing yesterday's posting. I was... unconscious! I don't know what's gotten into me, but I am suffering from chronic nap attack as of late - and I never normally take naps! Actually I *can* make an educated guess as to what's happening to me. My sleep schedule is crap right now! I pulled a few super late nighters this week with the working on the comic buffer and just let my schedule shift and shift and shift...

So I apologize again for not having any sketchy goodness today, but I'm going to pack it in early tonight (in theory) and see if I can catch some consistent Z's! I promise to have something fun tomorrow! Maybe!

3 comments:

Danny said...

Sleep deprivation... Pretty annoying stuff (especially if you really don't have control over it)... For some reason once in a while I deprive myself of something (water) for a long while and just before I fall unconscious or simply cannot go on without water, just before those breaking points everything becomes super-saturated, the greens are too green, you can't tell individual blades of grass and everything is a bit like those very old colour films, but much brighter. Imagine putting a photo of people playing in a green field and putting the saturation slide in photoshop (pre CS3) up to the max, quite ethereal, but it can land you in a hospital. But that fixes itself in a day, sleep deprivation is much less pretty (The romans used to kill certain political prisoners with sleep deprivation. Try and get it back in cycle, good night for now.

Christopher J Paulsen said...

Ahh, sounds like the hyperfocus of an artist at work. Can't say I've ever gone to *those* extremes, although I did manage to once go a week without eating! Boy, that aftermath was fun... (I wish I could do that now.)

Anyway, my sleeping plan totally failed. Hello, 4am!

Al S. Romero said...

Damn, very tiring. Good luck.