Monday, November 16, 2009

Look a gift horse in the mouth!


A momentous thing has happened: I may have a colorist! Matthew of Sometime Alone has offered his time to color my Sunday strips until I drive him batty with my corrections and nonsensical swatches. My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to not abuse this generous offer. (It's not like I can *pay* the poor lad, as I have no income myself.)

Naturally, the second Sunday strip that pops up on the list is one that can be *very* elaborate, with lots of characters. (These sketches are me fleshing out ideas.) Hmm... what to do? Will this be the strip that drives him mad? LET'S FIND OUT!

2 comments:

Al S. Romero said...

It would be funny if you had a small team to help you with your comic.

Anonymous said...

Okay, what did Tiffany do to Frida this time?