Sunday, March 8, 2009

Don't throw rocks at a hornet nest


I got it in my head to play around with Precocious bonus art. This drawing may one day become a wallpaper download!

This drawing would make more sense if lined up, but blogger hates things more than 400px and I capitulated. The scene is an angry Suzette angrily chasing everyone. (Tiffany, you are *really* not helping the situation by laughing.) I don't intend to color or arrange this today, but next time I get some inspiration for bonus stuff I'll have something to do.


The first wallpaper idea was to draw the kids in their supervillain costumes. It featured Tiffany with a cigar in her mouth, pulling a Lyndie England pose and pointing at a bound and blindfolded Jacob. Somehow I thought this might not be OK. (Although I still think it's funny.)


Edit: Every time I say I won't do something, I do it anyway. I wanted to test a new coloring technique and the image was still up in Photoshop, so there you go. It didn't take long to do at all, which is good. I also didn't give too much thought to design, so deal with that. I'm still not putting it on the website yet, since it would require building the extras section I promised months ago, so faithful blog readers get a bonus!



Click on that to get the wall paper at 1024x768. Other versions available are 1280x800, 1600x1200 and 1920x1200. (Those with other monitor sizes will have to stretch, dammit!)

No comments: