Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Copper Road! 10/21/14


I do believe this is coffee week! This is therapeutic for me, as it's that golden period of awesome seasonal flavors and I'm currently on medication that forces me to limit my caffeine. (It's just not worth taking in the sugar burst if it's decaf.) I love my pumpkin spice lattes - and toasted marshmallow or gingerbread lattes even more! This year I might not get any, so I shall let them flow for my characters! Vote here to see the new comic!

By the way, as you might guess from the medication talk, I'm still struggling with health stuff. I've survived a lot of bad fortune with health already, and I'll get through this too, but I'm gonna flail and go very slow for a while longer. No one's been forgotten! I just keep hitting setbacks. I'm sorry!

No comments: