Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Copper Road! 9/29/13


Bam! Instant closure! Or disappointment. Either way, here is a Copper Road that puts a bow on top of the Paid Leave story. Vote on TWC to see this bonus comic!

I guess she's back to being a woman of mystery...

Thanks to everyone for keeping the voting up.  Every little push helps make Precocious more visible, and if all my fancy dreams for next year's releases are to be viable, I have to keep expanding the audience.

Also, hey, soon the sketch blog will be more than Copper Road updates. I'm looking forward to October. It might not be flashy, but it should be a productive month. Old commissions will be finished. New orders for the book will be taken. Attention will turn to book 3. I have my last con of the year, FurFright, to plan for and conquer. New art projects might poke their head up. Relaxing! Really. This is the closest to taking a break that I get.

No comments: