Thursday, April 15, 2010

More digital fun!



Oh, how I wish I was father ahead in drawing and scripting Precocious. I have commissions that need some working and - more importantly - I have a shiny new tablet that requires lots of play time!

Since I owe it to you lovely people, I took an hour to play around anyway. Forget my troubles; I've earned this!

I'm still - obviously - very VERY rough in working with this thing, but at least the drawing looks like who it's supposed to be! Now if only I could figure out how to color with the tablet. That seems to require a lot more control that I have at the moment. Oh well, more practice awaits me!

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

Heh; you're doing better as a beginner with the tablet than I can draw with anything!
I think this sketch blog is a good place to practice with it.