Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it snow! Let it snow!

Winchester is supposed to get a huge heap of snow tonight. Already there is an inch on the ground, causing massive panic in the streets, I'm sure. Winchester gets snow every year - not that much, mind you, but enough - yet crazy panic still sets in! OH GOD WE NEED MILK AND BREAD! FIGHT THE OTHERS!

Fortunately, this house was recently stocked with panic supplies. The only shortage I have for this snow-in comes in the liquor department. If my mother's account of the ABC store is any indication, I'm not alone in enjoying a nice nip during a snowstorm. Alas, I am too pretty to buy my own booze, yet so unpopular no one is generous with their spirits! What a horrible fate! So I must face this storm without my precious Captain Morgan. Oh god, I have to find ways to entertain myself! What's this? I have lots of comics work to do. AND lots of new DVDs? Hey, sobriety might not be that bad! (Note: It's been about two years since I've bought liquor for myself. I am not as cool as that last paragraph might make me seem.)

If I am a good boy, I can use this nature-induced time out to be nice and productive. Heaven knows I have a pile of commissions to work on in addition to the comics. If bad, I shall go stir crazy and do horrible things with our precious milk. Don't ask.

At least the isolation will be pretty!

*twitch*

No comments: