Friday, August 22, 2014

New Copper Road! 8/22/14


Oh yes... this one is autobiographical. Painfully so. Vote here to see my shameful recent history represented in comic form!

August is my busiest work month of the year, and I seem to be spending ALL of it laid up a back (and hip) injury. If you know how that stuff goes - first, I'm so very sorry you do - you'll understand that it makes everything far more difficult than it should. (An alternate, more depressing, script had Hi trying to pick up something he dropped on the floor.) I can move around if I want to, but it means spending the next day in bed trying to rest off the ache.

As you might guess, I am moving incredibly slow with work due to the whole not being able to sit (or stand) at the drawing table. I'm doing all the doctor things I should, but this is mostly a rest thing. It's not *that* bad, but it's at that last healing stage where I can either let it heal, or keep myself perpetually hobbled by aggravating it.  It is SO BORING staying in bed. I want to draw!

(On the plus side, I've put plenty of work into my Animal Crossing town, and that Simpsons Tapped Out game on my phone.)

Edit:  Oh yeah, I should put the last bonus comic here, since it probably won't show up later:


No comments: