Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Copper Road! 7/11/14


Trying to cram thirteen kids' summer vows into five comics (thanks, adults, for taking up TWO DAYS) is a tough task, so enter Copper Road to be a savior!  Vote here to see the new comic!

This one I feel bad about, as you either have to assume everyone is horrible, or that at least one of them is joking. (Do remember that Precocious is known for having some deeply, darkly sarcastic parents.)

In other news, thanks to all the Kickstarter backers who have returned their surveys so far. I'll be tallying up everyone's responses through the weekend and preparing my fulfillment checklists. I haven't reviewed all the surveys yet, so if there's a special note I'll respond to it when I see it. A few boxes will be on their way tomorrow, though most of the basic orders will be departing midway through next week. (I have someone coming in to help with the labeling and packing.) Book sketches and other backer bonuses will begin once July orders are taken care of!

No comments: