Monday, June 9, 2014

Copper Roads are unlocked!


While I was off enjoying my family time - my baby brother got married! - the book three preorder hit another stretch goal! More Copper Roads!  You get a new one today, and another shall come soon! (Plus more!)



As for the Kickstarter campaign, I still very much need your help - and there are more stretch goals to unlock! First of all, look at that. That is an awesome book that will enrich your life. It has lots of special stuff you can only get in book form, and you want it! Second, the stretch goals represent projects that I want to do - ones I believe others will enjoy - but these things won't happen unless I can justify them financially. There are so many stories left to tell, and it's up to your to make sure I can tell them all!

No comments: